Performance ManagementSenior Consultant
Performance Management – Senior Consultant
Base Salary + Bonus & Benefits
KPI Digital provides Analytics, Digital Marketing and Performance Management solutions powered by IBM Watson AI. With more than 187 years of combined brain power we continuously deliver value to medium-to-large organizations across North America. With over 30-years of industry experience across multiple industries, our sweet spot is reflected in Retail, Insurance, Telco, Banking & Manufacturing. We help customers optimize their decision-making process, helping them achieve superior results and ROI.
To help us achieve our objectives, KPI Digital is seeking to fulfill the following position of IBM Cognos - Senior BI Consultant.
KPI Digital is seeking intelligent, passionate and driven individuals to join the ranks of our renowned Business Intelligence solution delivery team. The candidate will be expected to deliver high-quality Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing consulting services to a broad range of high-profile clients that range from start-ups to Fortune 100. The main focus entails assisting clients with the development and deployment of the full range of IBM Cognos enterprise-wide Business Intelligence tools with an understanding of data modeling and ETL tasks related to these applications. The individual will be expected to work with clients across multiple markets and industries often playing several different roles within a project lifecycle.
For the career-minded candidate, this position offers tremendous opportunity to gain applied technology experience at an unparalleled pace and progress rapidly to senior levels within our consulting organization.
The Performance Management Senior Consultant is responsible for successful delivery of Performance Management and Business Intelligence solutions and related components. The Performance Management Senior Consultant will:
- Develop Performance Management solutions using their TM1 knowledge and expertise.
- Design, develop & implement Cognos TM1 Solutions by strategizing, designing and implementing a Cognos solution based on data availability, environment, user, situation and logistics.
- Apply skills and experience to craft solutions beyond packaging of single products or services.
- Employ consultative selling approach to Director and VP level executives.
- Leverage IBM toolsets and offerings (Cognos Accelerators and/or Blueprints; etc.) to properly scope and deliver solutions.
- Provide TM1 technical guidance and oversight to client resources teams while developing / maintaining client technology solutions.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Finance or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in experience in Cognos TM1.
- At least 2 years experience in experience in OLAP database/modeling skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience in experience in Cognos Business Intelligence, Reporting and/or Data Warehouse initiatives.
- Solid business analysis skills are highly coveted.
- Working knowledge of the data warehouse lifecycle as well as star schema and/or denormalized database design.
- Working knowledge of ETL tools a plus.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills are desired.
- The ability to manage to multiple project deadlines.
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of information technology.
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments.
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis.
- An incentivized development program that enhances your skill set with professional training and certifications.
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, more…
- A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting events, etc. We are equal parts passionate about our people and our work and we like to enjoy ourselves while doing it.
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements?
If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI for your career,
and visit our website