Professional Services Manager
Professional Services Manager
Canada/Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Ottawa
KPI Digital is seeking an energetic and dedicated Professional Services Manager. You will be working with the very latest technologies in a state of the art office space and will be part of a rapidly growing organization delivering industry leading digital transformation and analytics solutions.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy and passionate professional
He/she comes with the following experience and skills:
- 8+ years in industry experience and 5+ years of management experience in a similar role.
- In-depth understanding of professional services project delivery, including hands-on experience as a project manager and/or PS consultant.
- Experience delivering and managing services in Business Analytics and/or Digital Marketing disciplines is highly desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of business strategy and operations and experience managing PS income statement (Revenue/Expense and Profit)
- A strong ability to build goals around company objectives and lead a team to successful attainment of targets.
- Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others
- Demonstrated ability to accommodate a high level of change and adapt accordingly
- Demonstrated people management expertise as a developer of technical talent
- Excellent communication skills and the proven ability to interact with senior-level technical and business decision-makers as a strategic advisor.
- Must be a self-starter and have ability to manage customer expectations
- Ability to travel to and from customer sites.
- University Degree in Business.
- Experience with mid-market and large companies in North will America.
- He/she is a great communicator with excellent presentation skills in English & French
- He/she possesses very strong ability to quickly learn and embrace new & innovative technologies and solutions
Formulating & executing strategy
Define short-term, medium-term & Long-term strategy for growth
- Define KPI Digital offerings based on value and differentiation (winning approach, leading to significant ROI), including the right mix of Product & Services
- Foresee the competitive landscape within our offerings in products & services
Define target markets
- Company size
- Geographic coverage
Define & execute on Customer & Project Success Strategy
- Existing customer retention strategy
- Attending, participating and/or leading project kick-off, steering committee, status, closure and/or meetings.
- Contributing to continuous project quality and delivery improvement by assessing customer satisfaction during project.
Marketing Unit: Support KPI Digital Marketing Director in efforts to promote our solutions & services initiatives
KPI Digital solutions & Services awareness strategy
- Customer awareness (WEB, SEO, Social Media, e-mail)
- Web site content & collateral
- Customer success stories & references
- Speaking engagements
Demand generation strategy
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Trade shows
- Networking events
Customer Retention strategy
- Customer appreciation events
- Regular communication on new & innovative solutions via newsletters
- Customer satisfaction surveys
Sales Unit: Support sales reps in the following areas:
- Provide leadership on implementation methodology and success factors
- Provide reps with the latest collateral, regarding our solutions and services
- Support the reps in providing a compelling solution offering, leading to significant ROI
HR: Internal growth – acquisition of new talent & cross-training of existing teams
- Recruiting and developing a strong bench of PS talent aligned to the KPI Digital Services go-to-market and demand generated by the Pre-Sales team
- Identifying, streamlining and balancing resources across projects to maximize utilization and quality delivery.
- Define Training programs
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of information technology.
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments.
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis.
- An incentivized development program that enhances your skill set with professional training and certifications.
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, more…
- A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting events, etc. We are equal parts passionate about our people and our work and we like to enjoy ourselves while doing it.
About KPI Digital
KPI Digital is a leading Business Analytics, Digital Marketing and Performance Management solutions, software and services provider. With over 30-years of industry experience, KPI Digital continuously delivers value to clients across North America, medium-to-large organizations, across multiple industries, including Retail, Insurance, Telco, Banking & Manufacturing. We do this by optimizing their decision-making process and achieving superior results and ROI.
We are extremely committed to providing excellent value to our growing customer base with innovative solutions and expert services. We are investing heavily in this area and are working closely with our partner IBM to penetrate the market and grow with their solution platforms and our best-practice services offerings.
In 2018, KPI DIGITAL was selected as one of 17 Beacon Award Winners from over 400 global IBM Business Partner applications. Winning the 2018 IBM Beacon award for Best Watson Customer Engagement Cognitive Solution is a testament of our commitment to deliver exceptional solutions to help drive business value and transform the way clients and industries operate. In 2017 we won the IBM North America Choice Award for Digital Marketing Eminence.
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, Apply Now.
Send your resume and cover letter to: info@KPIDigital.com