Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager
Base Salary + Commissions & Benefits
KPI Digital is seeking intelligent, passionate and driven individuals to join the ranks of their renowned Sales team. The candidate will be expected to develop and generate new partnerships for KPI’s consulting and software services to a broad range of high-profile clients that range from start-ups to Fortune 100. The main focus entails generating new business, growing a territory, and assisting clients with support during all stages of the sale. The individual will be expected to work with clients across multiple markets and industries often playing several different roles within a project lifecycle.
- Substantial Business Development and Demand Generation Activities.
- Selling Business Intelligence and Performance Management Solutions to Accounts.
- Meeting with and managing clients through account maintenance activities.
- Learning new technologies.
- Defining and implementing strategies to grow KPI’s market position, as well as software, training, and services revenue.
- Responsible for Salesforce administrative tasks such as entering in opportunities within a timely manner.
- Participating in expansion and growth of the company.
- Regional Travel to Client sites.
- Planning for and participating in Marketing / Demand Generation Events on behalf of company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in an outside sales role.
- Working knowledge of IBM Business Analytics Suite.
- Enterprise Account experience highly preferred.
- Individual must be able to work independently while building a territory.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills.
- Fluent English and French
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of information technology.
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments.
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis.
- An incentivized development program that enhances your skill set with professional training and certifications.
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, more…
- A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting events, etc. We are equal parts passionate about our people and our work and we like to enjoy ourselves while doing it.
KPI Digital is a leading consulting firm, specializing in Business Intelligence (BI), Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and Data Warehousing. We are a PREMIER IBM Business Partner with over 30 years of industry experience.
KPI Digital provides professional implementation and consulting services to companies across Canada. Servicing the Private and Public Sectors in a number of industries and verticals, including: Manufacturing, Retail, Insurance, Banking and Services. We deal with mid-market accounts as well as fortune 500.
We provide our customers with Knowledge and Insight into their business in order to improve their performance and enterprise decision-making ability with tools and technology from IBM and expertise provided by KPI Digital consultants in all the following areas: Business Intelligence, Enterprise Planning (budgeting, forecasting, and planning), Dashboards, Strategic Planning with Scorecarding with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), Performance Management, Data Warehousing, Reporting and Analysis
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, Apply Now.
Send your resume and cover letter to: info@KPIDigital.com
Please indicate the job that you are applying in the subject line.