Business Development Representative
Ontario (Toronto) & Quebec (Montreal)
Base Salary + Commission & Benefits
Essence of the role:
We are seeking an energetic, intelligent, passionate and driven individual to join our Sales team. The candidate will be expected to develop and generate new partnerships for our consulting, software and services to a broad range of clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100. The main focus is to generate new business, grow a territory, and assist clients with support during all stages of the sale.
As a a Business Development Representative we expect the following:
- Be a strategic member of our sales team, building a pipeline of sales opportunities with mid-market organizational leaders within your territory
- Execute outbound calls to determine interest in KPI Digital's service and software offerings
- Lead and support the sales team to move prospects through the sales cycle from initial prep research, to quote/proposal development and win/close
- Track activity, sales progress, and opportunity details in our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) in order to better understand the big picture of how you are doing against goals (not quotas)
- Infiltrate (land & expand) an account within multiple lines of business (finance, marketing, analytics, contact centre, IT, etc.) at the mid or senior executive level
- Take advantage of great training and education (including IBM & Acoustic courses) to help with your individual growth
- 2-4 years of experience in out-bound sales within the marketing and/or software technology space (or account management)
- Working knowledge of IBM Business Analytics Suite preferred (other enterprise level sales within data analytics software is acceptable).
- Energetic hunter seeking new logos and untapped contacts
- Team player happy to collaborate with, and support sales reps and business team members alike
- Self-starter who thrives in a fairly autonomous environment
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Communicate ideas effectively and persuasively to external and internal stakeholders at the senior/executive level in enterprise organizations
- Desire to constantly stay up to date with industry news and trends
- Bilingual in English and French (Quebec Only)
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high-profile clients and reputable colleague
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, more
- Free use of gym within building
- Full kitchen with snacks, treats, espresso, etc.
- Easy access to public transportation and free parking
- Casual work environment
Who is KPI Digital?
KPI Digital has been helping clients meet their revenue goals for over 30 years. We specialize in Digital Transformation, Analytics & AI and Performance Management business solutions/services. More specifically Analytics, Digital Marketing, Big Data, Insights, Customer 360, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IOT). In addition, we offer Consulting Services, Managed Services, Packaged Services, Education and Training.
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, apply now!
CANADA/US (Toronto Office)
QUEBEC/OTTAWA (Montreal Office)