Business Solutions Architect
Base Salary + Benefits
Essence of the role:
The Solutions consultant's role is to help customers integrate software such as, but not limited to IBM Marketing and Commerce solutions within their technical environments. The consultant is to perform product installations, configuration and optimization, as well as defining the required architecture to implement those solutions within an existing enterprise environment.
- Requirements gathering: Business and Technical.
- Creating and presenting the Demo of solutions needed/wanted.
- Creating the requirements document for the business to sign off.
- Leading the implementation with the PM.
- On site and remote installation of related products such as (But not limited to) IBM Watson Campaign Automation (aka. Marketing Cloud), IBM Customer Experience Analytics, (aka. Tealeaf and Digital Analytics). IBM Marketing Insights, IBM Content Hub, All Commerce platforms i.e Hybris, Websphere, Demandware etc …
- Test installations on required platforms before completing same installation on site.
- Migration of current environment to upgraded environment.
- Base configuration of installation.
- Define optimal target architecture, and prepare visual diagrams of system architecture, functionality, and process flows.
- Prepare customers’ technical team for the implementation by providing knowledge transfer of best practices:
- Pre-Installation preparations * Create, maintain, socialize and update relevant documentation for best practices (to be distributed to customers).
- Determine how to leverage technology to create solutions that satisfy the business requirements.
- Serve as a technical resource for business teams to help define, estimate, and propose solutions for business opportunities; during and following implementation.
- Support developers to allow them to write optimal code to support the defined architecture and integration points.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science (or equivalent knowledge & learning capability from work experience).
- 3-5 years experience within a Digital Marketing Role/organization.
- Minimum 6 year’s related experience in a small to mid-size software company in a technical lead expert role, considered an asset.
- 3+ Years Demoing products/solutions.
- 3-10+ Year(s) of experience in related field (IT Architecture, Database Architect, DBA, Business Intelligence, Reporting, etc.).
- Strong aptitude for technical learning, including demonstrated ability to learn and master new tools and solutions quickly.
- Knowledge of the IBM Marketing Suite is an asset.
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for relational databases, i.e., MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL.
- Proficiency in data ETL procedures.
- Proficiency using MS Office suite software, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Superior communication skills, including ability to translate technical requirements to the business partners, formal presentations, internal communications and design documentation.
- Meeting facilitation and good presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills and strong problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Curiosity, self-motivation and communication skills are a must.
- Experience as a consultant working with several customers; able to present in front of groups.
- Some development / programming experience considered an asset.
- Database marketing experience working with campaign strategies and execution.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing principles and techniques.
- Experience as a team lead working with and coaching team members - Successful experience working with and/or consulting marketing professionals on campaign operations and best practices considered an asset.
- Willingness to “wear many hats” and be flexible in your role.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple accounts at the same time.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time* (Keeping to a minimum).
- Entrepreneurial attitude, ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to manage expectations both internally (within the company) and externally (customers).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high-profile clients and reputable colleague
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, more
- Free use of gym within building
- Full kitchen with snacks, treats, espresso, etc.
- Easy access to public transportation and free parking
- Casual work environment
Who is KPI Digital?
KPI Digital has been helping clients meet their revenue goals for over 30 years. We specialize in Digital Transformation, Analytics & AI and Performance Management business solutions/services. More specifically Analytics, Digital Marketing, Big Data, Insights, Customer 360, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IOT). In addition, we offer Consulting Services, Managed Services, Packaged Services, Education and Training.
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, apply now!