IBM Cognos - BI Consultant
IBM Cognos - BI Consultant
Base Salary + Bonus & Benefits
KPI Digital is seeking intelligent, passionate and driven individuals to join the ranks of their renowned Business Intelligence solution delivery team. The candidate will be expected to deliver high-quality Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing consulting services to a broad range of high-profile clients that range from start-ups to Fortune 100. The main focus entails assisting clients with the development and deployment of the full range of IBM Cognos enterprise-wide Business Intelligence tools with an understanding of data modeling and ETL tasks related to these applications. The individual will be expected to work with clients across multiple markets and industries often playing several different roles within a project lifecycle.
For the career-minded candidate, this position offers tremendous opportunity to gain applied technology experience at an unparalleled pace and progress rapidly to senior levels within our consulting organization.
- Plan design and develop IBM Cognos reporting, querying and analysis solutions.
- Plan, design and develop IBM Cognos metadata models using Framework Manager.
- Gather business requirements and use cases from customers and translate those requirements into top-down technical solutions and design documentation across all aspects of the business intelligence solution.
- Design and build prototype solutions based on initial business requirements.
- Develop and implement interactive dashboards to help drive business decisions.
- Support and mentor customers on the various IBM Cognos tools and technologies.
- Develop and implement solutions using variety of IBM Cognos OLAP technologies.
- Never stop learning new technologies and strive to become a thought leader in all facets of Business Intelligence.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science or related field, with 2+ years of experience.
- Working knowledge of fundamental database modeling and design principles.
- Solid business analysis skills are highly coveted
- Working knowledge of the data warehouse lifecycle as well as star schema and/or denormalized database design.
- High proficiency in SQL programming and development.
- Working knowledge of ETL tools a plus.
- Practical or applied understanding of UI/UX design principals and/or data visualization theory.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills are desired.
- The ability to manage to multiple project deadlines.
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of information technology.
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments.
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis.
- An incentivized development program that enhances your skill set with professional training and certifications.
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, more…
- A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting events, etc. We are equal parts passionate about our people and our work and we like to enjoy ourselves while doing it.
About KPI Digital
KPI Digital is a leading Business Analytics, Digital Marketing and Performance Management solutions, software and services provider. With over 30-years of industry experience, KPI Digital continuously delivers value to clients across North America, medium-to-large organizations, across multiple industries, including Retail, Insurance, Telco, Banking & Manufacturing. We do this by optimizing their decision-making process and achieving superior results and ROI.
We are extremely committed to providing excellent value to our growing customer base with innovative solutions and expert services. We are investing heavily in this area and are working closely with our partner IBM to penetrate the market and grow with their solution platforms and our best-practice services offerings.
In 2018, KPI DIGITAL was selected as one of 17 Beacon Award Winners from over 400 global IBM Business Partner applications. Winning the 2018 IBM Beacon award for Best Watson Customer Engagement Cognitive Solution is a testament of our commitment to deliver exceptional solutions to help drive business value and transform the way clients and industries operate. In 2017 we won the IBM North America Choice Award for Digital Marketing Eminence.
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, Apply Now.
Send your resume and cover letter to: info@KPIDigital.com