Junior Network Administrator
Junior Network Administrator
Base Salary + Benefits
KPI Digital is seeking an energetic and dedicated Junior Systems Administrator to maintain reliable information technology systems infrastructure. You will be working with the very latest technologies in a state of the art office space and will be part of a rapidly growing organization delivering industry leading digital transformation and analytics solutions.
- Install, configure, and maintain system hardware and software
- Create and maintain user accounts, file sharing, access privileges and security; monitor daily server backups
- Install, support and maintain both physical and virtual network servers
- Install and maintain network security and virus protection
- Setup and maintain printers and scanners
- Provide network hardware/software end user support
- Open and maintain work tickets
- Create and maintain documentation
- Stay current with latest technology versions and trends
- An undergraduate degree or certification from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Networking, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- At least 1-2 years experience in systems administration.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Knowledge of Office 365.
- Knowledge of Virtual Machines.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory systems.
- Experience with firewalls and Internet VPNs.
- Experience with MS CRM is a plus.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills to support both hardware and software.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated and willing to learn new technologies related to digital transformation.
- Bilingual (French and English) both written and spoken.
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of information technology.
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, and more.
- A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting events, etc. We are equal parts passionate about our people and our work and we like to enjoy ourselves while doing it.
KPI Digital is a leading Business Analytics, Digital Marketing and Performance Management solutions, software and services provider. With over 30-years of industry experience, KPI Digital continuously delivers value to clients across North America, medium-to-large organizations, across multiple industries, including Retail, Insurance, Telco, Banking & Manufacturing. We do this by optimizing their decision-making process and achieving superior results and ROI.
We are extremely committed to providing excellent value to our growing customer base with innovative solutions and expert services. We are investing heavily in this area and are working closely with our partner IBM to penetrate the market and grow with their solution platforms and our best-practice services offerings.
In 2018, KPI DIGITAL was selected as one of 17 Beacon Award Winners from over 400 global IBM Business Partner applications. Winning the 2018 IBM Beacon award for Best Watson Customer Engagement Cognitive Solution is a testament of our commitment to deliver exceptional solutions to help drive business value and transform the way clients and industries operate. In 2017 we won the IBM North America Choice Award for Digital Marketing Eminence.
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, Apply Now.
Send your resume and cover letter to: info@KPIDigital.com